Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academic Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you?
- No one would let me take photos and they would just keep staying and saying not to be taking pictures of them , and it was so complicated.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.


-Trying to focus on a per on without have the capturing noise go off. because when ever i did a picture and it didn't come out right and had to take another one the main person would be nervous and wouldn't let me take the photo.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
- I would ask the teacher if i can sit at her desk for a while so the kids would think i left but i didn't and i would move around without people dying to watch me.

4. What things would you do the same?
-Asking teachers permissions and make the kids feel comfortable with me and have a bubbly personality again!

5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
-Framing will probably be my easiest rule but only depending on were we go, but most likely framing

6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
-Rules of third , it was harder for me like i said kids would tell the person i taking the photo and stuff then they would get all nervous

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
-Probably balance it took me awhile to find that photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment